You can now play True Face Mirror for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
We are habitual to make-up in front of a mirror while looking into a mirrored image (not real image as others see us).
So when we see our photographs, we don't like them most of the time.
True face mirror is a utility to help us to make up in a better way, i.e. while looking yourself as others would have seen us.
How to download and run True Face Mirror on your PC and Mac
True Face Mirror For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install True Face Mirror For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get True Face Mirror For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For True Face Mirror:
Step to Step Guide / True Face Mirror For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘True Face Mirror’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Onetap Glitch – Photo Editor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.