You can now play TSheets Time Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling app that allows your employees to clock in and out from the job site with the devices they’ve already got in their pockets.
Accurate, electronic time data replaces paper timesheets and makes payroll and invoicing faster and less costly. TSheets also accurately tracks time and GPS points (even without cell or internet service) then automatically syncs when back in service, making it a better (and cheaper) alternative to geo-fencing.
With a “Who’s Working” feature, it’s easy to see where your employees are located and who’s working on what in real time. TSheets also features in-app Scheduling that allows you to drag and drop shifts, assign jobs, see who’s working at a glance, and send alerts to managers if employees haven’t clocked in for a job or shift as scheduled.
GAME CHANGERS ♥
• Mobile app time tracking for employees on the move: clock in/out, change job codes, edit timesheets, see changes to the schedule, and add notes on the go.
• QuickBooks, Square, and Gusto integrations (and more!) to simplify your back office
• In-app scheduling lets employees easily clock in and out of assigned jobs or shifts
• On-the-clock GPS tracking, even when employees are out-of-service (cost-effective alternative to geofencing!)
• Push, text & email alerts that are triggered if employees don’t clock in as scheduled, or approach overtime limits
• Save 2-8% on gross payroll costs & eliminate hours of manual data entry
ALSO INCLUDED ♥
• Seamless integration with QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, & Enterprise)
• Integrations with popular payroll, accounting, invoicing software
• Powerful, real-time reports in multiple formats (PDF, CSV, online, HTML)
• Safe data storage and detailed time log to protect you against labor disputes and audits
• Configurations for DCAA/DOL compliance
• Developer open API
SIGN UP ♥
This time tracking and scheduling app requires a TSheets account. Sign up now on the app or at https://www.tsheets.com for a free trial with no credit card required. (Or, if you have just 1 user, sign up for a free account!)
SUPPORT, CUSTOMER RATED ♥♥♥♥♥
TSheets offers free unlimited phone, email, and chat support to all of our customers. Have a question? We’re always happy to help!
Customer Reviews: http://www.tsheets.com/reviews
DIY Online Support: http://help.tsheets.com
Webinars: Register for TSheets free, weekly webinars at http://www.tsheets.com/webinars
THERE'S MORE TO LOVE…
TRACK TIME ♥
• Track employee hours accurately with a real-time virtual time clock
• Easily switch between job codes, pause tracking, or take a break
• Employees clock into new shifts and jobs right from the schedule
• Track time against multi-level job codes, projects, locations, clients, and more
• See where your employees are located on one map view, with GPS tracking
• Schedule by job or by shift
• Easily create or modify a schedule with drag-and-drop shifts
• Sync your schedule with Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
• Notifications let employees know when a new schedule is published or if a shift is changed
• Get notifications if employees don’t clock in to a job or shift as scheduled
MANAGE TIME ♥
• Edit, delete, or approve timesheets with just a click
• Set overtime alerts to notify employees and managers as limits approach
• See who’s working and where, even on the go, from one handy dashboard
• Track vacation, sick or holiday accruals for employees.
REPORT TIME ♥
• See day and week totals at a glance
• Easily access a breakdown of employee hours by employee, job, customer, or location
• View timer history with map
• Keep a black-box history of all edits and deletions, in case of an audit
PLUS, using the web dashboard, managers can:
• Manage PTO, holiday, and leave
• Schedule overtime alerts
• Set up timesheet and custom approvals
• Manage shift differentials
How to download and run TSheets Time Tracker on your PC and Mac
TSheets Time Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TSheets Time Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TSheets Time Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TSheets Time Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / TSheets Time Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TSheets Time Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Phone X Launcher, OS 11 iLauncher & Control Center For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.