You can now play TurboFly HD for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
TurboFly HD is a fast paced futuristic racing game.
Now in HD and currently on sale, special price for a limited time!
Innovative game modes, various tracks, ships and weapons make it unique:
– Best possible use of accelerometer
– Career mode with 22 events
– 8 different tracks on beautiful 3D landscapes
– 5 ships with weapons, boosts, …
– 3 game modes (Normal race, Pursuit and Endurance)
– Online best scores : compete with players all around the world!
It's time for you to discover what "speed" really means!
Found a bug? Please email, we will fix it.
How to download and run TurboFly HD on your PC and Mac
TurboFly HD For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TurboFly HD For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TurboFly HD For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TurboFly HD:
Step to Step Guide / TurboFly HD For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TurboFly HD’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Tasty Planet Lite For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.