You can now play TV-Top for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is fun little game where you score by hitting puck as hard as you can with the blue paddle. Yell, scream, shout and make weird noises to hit even harder, just don't forget to enable use of the microphone in app settings.
How to download and run TV-Top on your PC and Mac
TV-Top For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TV-Top For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TV-Top For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TV-Top:
Step to Step Guide / TV-Top For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TV-Top’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AutoScout24 – used car finder For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.