You can now play TVM Calc – Time Value of Money Calculator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Find net present value, calculate loan repayment amounts, calculate required payments for desired retirement amount. Support for irregular and regular cash flows and you can even estimate net present value of a constant perpetuity (by using large number of cash flows). Included calculator for Effective Annual Rate as well as Periodic Rate.
******* INSTRUCTIONS *******
Present value of annuity with payments at the end of the period
1. Set number of periods in annuity. (NPer)
2. Enter the dollar amount of the annuity payments into CF_t and tap the [All] button.
3. Since we don't want the first cash flow since it is at the beginning of the period enter 0 into CF_t and tap the [Current] button.
4. Now set the periodic interest rate and tap [Compute NPV]
Future value of investment (single cash flow)
1. Set NPer to number of periods amount is invested
2. Enter a cash flow amount into CF_t as the amount to invest then press [Current]
3. Set the focus to the last period and tap [Compute NPV]
Find what the required equal payments are to achieve desired savings X by year N
1. Set NPer to N
2. Set focus to N
3. Enter X at time N in CF_t and then tap [Current], in other words enter desired amount at the end of the last period.
4. Move the focus to where the first regular equal payment is to be made. (usually either t = 1 or t = 0)
5. Check the Annuity Due box if you would like to make the last payment at the beginning of the last period, or leave it unchecked if you would like the last payment at the end of the last period.
1. Always place the focus on where you want the first payment to be made when using the payment calculator component of this app.
2. The [periodic rate] button simply divides the nominal rate by the number of compounding periods in a year and puts the result as the periodic interest rate.
3. The [Use EAR] button calculates the effective interest with periodicity of a year given the nominal rate and number of compounding periods per year, again the result is set as the periodic interest rate.
This app is not a substitute for studying and accurate answers are not guaranteed, there is a certain degree of rounding error especially for larger numbers, whether this affects you depends on how you use it.
App icon from Vecteezy.com
How to download and run TVM Calc – Time Value of Money Calculator on your PC and Mac
TVM Calc – Time Value of Money Calculator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install TVM Calc – Time Value of Money Calculator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get TVM Calc – Time Value of Money Calculator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For TVM Calc – Time Value of Money Calculator:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: TVM Calc – Time Value of Money Calculator (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / TVM Calc – Time Value of Money Calculator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘TVM Calc – Time Value of Money Calculator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Baby Boss Prank Call For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.