You can now play Twelvesmith for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
An addictive number merging puzzle to challenge your brain!
How To Play:
– Drag from any number tile to create a new tile
– Merge matching numbers to create higher number
– Destroy blockers by matching next to them
– Craft a 12 to win!
Twelvesmith is easy to play but crafting a 12 will challenge even the most experienced puzzle game players.
– Flippfly (creators of Race The Sun and Evergarden)
– Phil Dougherty
How to download and run Twelvesmith on your PC and Mac
Twelvesmith For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Twelvesmith For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Twelvesmith For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Twelvesmith:
Step to Step Guide / Twelvesmith For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Twelvesmith’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Windy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.