You can now play Twerk Meter for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
So you think you can twerk, huh?
Put your skills to the test with Twerk Meter! Are you a superhuman #twerkmonster or a #twerkfail? Play our game to find out!
– Challenge a friend to a twerk off!
– See how long you can last as you twerk to the left, twerk to the right, and thrust your way to twerkmastery!
– See how fast you can twerk with Speed Challenge!
– Compete with people across the globe through leaderboards!
– Get achievements for your twerking skills!
– Connect on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine and Youtube to compare scores!
– Free to play!
How to download and run Twerk Meter on your PC and Mac
Twerk Meter For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Twerk Meter For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Twerk Meter For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Twerk Meter:
Step to Step Guide / Twerk Meter For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Twerk Meter’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Music Volume EQ + Bass Booster For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.