You can now play U.S. Open AR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
In collaboration with Deloitte, the USGA is excited to introduce you to a new U.S. Open experience that immerses users into golf’s ultimate test. View 3-dimensional shots in real-time, watch how favorite players performed, and relive the shots of past U.S. Open champions at Pebble Beach on iconic holes 6, 7, and 18. Interact with the following 3-D experiences:
• Live Play, where users can watch player shots* in real-time on iconic holes 6, 7 and 18
— Users can see who is playing, where their ball lands, the distance the ball was shot, the
distance the ball is to the hole, and scoring
• Pick a Player, where users can compare how players played* on select holes from any of
— Add players from the leaderboard or search bar
— See two players shots in head-to-head comparison, by hole
— Use heatmap to compare a player’s shots against all prior shots on that hole
• U.S. Open Champions, where users can relive winning shots of Pebble Beach U.S. Open champions
— See where champion’s balls landed, based on historical input dating back to the
— Relive shots that aren’t readily available online
Want to get started?
1. Visit www.deloitte.comusgolf on your laptop or desktop to access the AR image to launch the experience
2. Print the AR image or lay your laptop screen with image flat on a surface; scan the AR image with your smartphone of tablet device camera to activate the experience
3. Be sure to visit during the U.S. Open (June 13th thru June 16th) to interact with the Live Play and Pick a Player experiences
This experience requires Android version 6.0 and up.
*Real-time Championship shots and scores will be available on June 13th
How to download and run U.S. Open AR on your PC and Mac
U.S. Open AR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install U.S. Open AR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get U.S. Open AR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For U.S. Open AR:
Step to Step Guide / U.S. Open AR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘U.S. Open AR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SEGA Slots For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.