You can now play UAB Medicine for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The patient portal can be used to:
• Communicate with your health care providers
• Request renewals for currently prescribed medications
• View results of select lab work or other tests
• View and/or download portions of your medical record
• View clinical visit summary
• View your active medication list, allergies, immunizations and more
• View your upcoming appointments
• Connect health management apps to your health record
Registering for the patient portal is easy and begins with a short form you can complete online.
Just visit our Self Enrollment page at uabmedicine.org/me and follow the instructions provided.
Once your health care provider confirms your email address and initiates the sign-up process, you will receive an email with instructions on how to create your myUABMedicine account. If you do not receive your email invitation, please call UAB Guest Services at 205.934.CARE (2273).
Step 1: Watch your email inbox for the invitation. You must create your myUABMedicine account within 90 days of receiving the invitation or you will need to request a new invitation. If you do not want to create a myUABMedicine account, just delete the email.
Step 2: In the email invitation you receive, click on the link provided. The link in the email invitation will take you to a page with quick steps on how to get started.
Step 3: Next you will be asked to verify your information. You will need to verify your date of birth and answer a security question.
Step 5: Your information will then be placed in the portal and you may begin interacting with your UAB providers.
Step 6: To access the myUABMedicine Patient Portal in the future, just visit uabmedicine.org/me and click on the login button.
How to download and run UAB Medicine on your PC and Mac
UAB Medicine For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install UAB Medicine For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get UAB Medicine For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For UAB Medicine:
Step to Step Guide / UAB Medicine For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘UAB Medicine’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Breathe – with Stig Pryds For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.