You can now play Uber Fleet for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Introducing the new design of the Uber Fleet app for Android! The Uber Fleet app provides Uber Partners with world-class tools to operate their businesses more efficiently — all from your mobile device!
With the Uber Fleet app, Partners can:
Track and monitor the status and safety of your drivers and cars.
– Use Live Map to see the locations and routes of all your drivers in real time.
– Easily call or message drivers from the app.
Manage your business while on-the-go
– Track your drivers’ performance – number of trips, hours online, and trip earnings.
– See drivers’ daily activities – when they log on/off and trip details such as pick-up and drop-off locations and trip cancellations.
– Get daily and weekly breakdown of driver earnings including cash collected to make sure you and your drivers get paid on time, every time.
– Understand your business earnings through detailed pay statements.
– Quickly view, add or remove drivers.
Browse, contact and select from hundreds of qualified drivers
– Easily connect with drivers that are ready to drive.
Get 24/7 support when you need it
– Send us a message through our in-app support 24/7.
PLEASE NOTE: Uber Fleet is intended for registered Uber Partners only. If you want to be a partner in Uber go to https://partners.uber.com/drive. If you're looking to take a ride on Uber, please download the Uber Rider App.
How to download and run Uber Fleet on your PC and Mac
Uber Fleet For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Uber Fleet For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Uber Fleet For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Uber Fleet:
Step to Step Guide / Uber Fleet For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Uber Fleet’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BILT Intelligent Instructions® For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.