You can now play Uconnect® for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NEW: This universal app replaces both the Uconnect Access and SiriusXM Guardian apps.
No matter where you are, your vehicle is never far away with the Uconnect® App. Take advantage of the following services designed to make your life easier… right from the palm of your hand!
With this app, owners of vehicles with Uconnect Access or SiriusXM Guardian are able to:
– Lock or unlock your car from virtually anywhere
– Start your car & cancel start remotely
– Flash the lights & sound the horn to help find your car
– Locate your car on a map using Vehicle Finder*
– Send a destination to your car’s navigation system using Send & Go*
You can log in to the app using the same user name and password that you used when registering your Uconnect System.
What can we help you with? Contact us directly from the app. Simply select Help in the main menu and then select Send Feedback. You can also push the ASSIST button on your rearview mirror to speak with a representative.
Compatible with the following vehicles:
– 2015 – 2017 Chrysler 200
– 2015 – 2018 Chrysler 300
– 2017 – 2018 Chrysler Pacifica
– 2015 – 2018 Dodge Challenger and Charger
– 2015 – 2018 Jeep Renegade
– 2014 – 2018 Dodge Durango Chassis
– 2017 – 2018 Jeep Compass
– 2014 – 2018 Jeep® Cherokee and Grand Cherokee
– 2013 – 2018 Ram 1500/2500/3500
– 2013 – 2017 Dodge Viper
– 2016 – 2017 FIAT 500e
Vehicle must be properly equipped with compatible Uconnect system. Vehicle must be registered for Uconnect Access or SiriusXM Guardian fulfilling all registration and subscription requirements. Vehicle must be located within the 48 contiguous United States, plus Alaska and Hawaii. Also, vehicle must have an active and usable cellular connection.
*Send & Go requires Uconnect Navigation. Remote Vehicle Start not available on all vehicles. You are responsible for using remote features in accordance with any laws, rules, or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location.
To learn more about these services and if/when they will be available inside your car, please visit www.driveuconnect.com.
For more information on SiriusXM Guardian, visit http://www.driveuconnect.com/siriusxm-guardian.
For phone compatibility, visit UconnectPhone.com.
© 2017 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, FIAT®, Ram, SRT® and Mopar® are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC.
How to download and run Uconnect® on your PC and Mac
Uconnect® For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Uconnect® For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Uconnect® For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Uconnect®:
Step to Step Guide / Uconnect® For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Uconnect®’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FIE Swordplay For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.