You can now play UDisc+ Disc Golf App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Join hundreds of thousands of Disc Golfers using UDisc to improve their game.
Try all the features of the #1 Disc golf app for free. The course directory, ratings, and hole maps are always free. You can also create up to ten scorecards and try UDisc Pro for a week completely free.
1000+ 5 star reviews! You'll love UDisc too.
– 7000+ courses world wide
– Hole-by-hole maps created by our users and only available in UDisc
– Instant searching for courses nearby or near any location
– Up to date course conditions
– Course reviews
– Sort courses by distance or by rating
– Multiple layouts per course (long tees, short tees, etc)
– Driving directions and contact information for courses
– Add courses to your wish list and track where you’ve played
– Track strokes, penalties, and putts for each player
– View hole maps and real time distance to the basket
– Hear tee order announcements at every hole
– Configure custom par values
– Create custom scorecards for backyard games
– View weather data for every round
– Share your completed rounds via email or social media
– Accurately measure your throws and view statistics
– Catalog your discs and link to throws
– View hole averages and best scores while you play
– Track steps and distance walked for all rounds
– Review comprehensive statistics and charts
Upgrade to UDisc Pro to Unlock Even More
– Create unlimited scorecards
– Automatically share scorecards with all players
– Backup all your data to UDisc Cloud
– Participate in global and friend leaderboards
– Export data and analyze on your own
– Update scorecards directly from your Apple Watch
– Free one week trial included
Find us on social media – @udiscapp
UDisc is actively developed, constantly improving, and has a very active community. Please reach out to us on social media or inside the app with any feedback, questions, or feature requests.
For a list of the permissions that UDisc requires to function, and why each permission is required, please see this article on our help website: https://udisc.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/14000023446-android-permissions-list
How to download and run UDisc+ Disc Golf App on your PC and Mac
UDisc+ Disc Golf App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install UDisc+ Disc Golf App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get UDisc+ Disc Golf App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For UDisc+ Disc Golf App:
Step to Step Guide / UDisc+ Disc Golf App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘UDisc+ Disc Golf App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Free music for YouTube: Stream For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.