You can now play UltraCorder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
UltraCorder allows you to take videos with the full camera sensor resolution and using ultra efficient HEVC/H.265 encoding for smaller file sizes.
Using HEVC encoding, you can achieve the same video quality at half the size of AVC/H.264 encoding, or higher quality at the same size. The format is supported from Android 7.0 and up on most devices.
The app allows you to adjust many video and audio encoding parameters, such as video resolution, bitrate, profile, and audio sample rate. Time-lapse recording is supported as well.
● The video player on your device might not be able to playback ultra high resolution or HEVC recordings. You may use other players such as MX Player or VLC.
● For any assistance with UltraCorder, contact NEast Studios Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to download and run UltraCorder on your PC and Mac
UltraCorder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install UltraCorder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get UltraCorder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For UltraCorder:
Step to Step Guide / UltraCorder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘UltraCorder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Resume Builder Pro, 5 Minutes CV Maker & Templates For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.