You can now play ULTRAFLOW for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ULTRAFLOW is a minimalist yet complex puzzle game based on your agility.
You have a limited number of bounces to complete each level.
No score. No timer. The only challenge is your smoothness.
● 99 Levels
● Completely free
● No Ads
● Google Play Games Achievements
● Optimized for a wide range of phones and tablets
ULTRAFLOW was made by a team of five students during six months.
If you want to support us, don't hesitate to donate.
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ultraflowGame
Website : http://ultraflow.net
Itchio : http://daku.itch.io/ultraflow
Contact us if there's any problem. Thank you.
How to download and run ULTRAFLOW on your PC and Mac
ULTRAFLOW For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ULTRAFLOW For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ULTRAFLOW For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ULTRAFLOW:
Step to Step Guide / ULTRAFLOW For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ULTRAFLOW’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bowling Central 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.