You can now play Unicycle Giraffe for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Unicycle Giraffe a balancing game about giraffes, fancy hats & making new friends. Jump on a unicycle and earn yourself some coin to pay back your debts in this cute and colourful physics wobbler.
How to Unicycle?
– Simply tap left & right on the screen
– Button mashing will help you out when you are falling
– Tap to collect items & stop pesky bombs!
Why You'll love it!
– High-tech giraffe physics simulation technology
– Collect new friends!
– Unlock skins such as Spider Giraffe & Frog Giraffe
– The giraffe has a nice shade of yellow
How to download and run Unicycle Giraffe on your PC and Mac
Unicycle Giraffe For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Unicycle Giraffe For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Unicycle Giraffe For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Unicycle Giraffe:
Step to Step Guide / Unicycle Giraffe For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Unicycle Giraffe’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DigiCal+ Calendar For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.