You can now play Universal Orlando® Resort App for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Put everything you need to know about your vacation in the palm of your hand. Download The Official Universal Orlando Resort™ App. It’s free!
It’s the easy way to:
• Create a Universal Account Profile in order to manage contact information, addresses and view purchased tickets.
• Purchase 1-Park, 2-Park or 3-Park 1-5 Day Theme Park Tickets and bypass any lines at the gates by using your phone to enter!
• Check ride, show and attraction wait times at home, on the go or in the parks.
• Customize your park experience using filtered lists and the map to plan your day.
• Set ride wait time and show time alerts to make the most of your time in the parks.
• Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications and news about upcoming special events.
• Create your own favorites list.
• Guests with visual disabilities can access Voiceover support to better utilize the app and enhance their in-park experience.
• Share your Universal Orlando Resort experience on Facebook and Twitter.
• Explore the parks using detailed maps and photo navigation with the “Guide Me” feature.
– Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How to download and run Universal Orlando® Resort App on your PC and Mac
Universal Orlando® Resort App For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Universal Orlando® Resort App For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Universal Orlando® Resort App For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Universal Orlando® Resort App:
Step to Step Guide / Universal Orlando® Resort App For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Universal Orlando® Resort App’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Android Pay For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.