You can now play Universalis for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
TO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY: get the "Catholic Calendar: Universalis" app for a free 30-day preview.
Feasts and celebrations according to the General Calendar and the local calendars of the UK, the USA, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, Ireland, and others. Features "About Today" pages giving more information about the saint of the day.
Full Universalis content for every day of every year, for ever:
– Readings at Mass, with a choice between the Jerusalem Bible/Grail and the NAB translations.
– the Mass Today page, combining the daily Mass readings with the Order of Mass.
– the Liturgy of the Hours: Morning Prayer, the three daytime hours, Evening Prayer, Night Prayer, and the Office of Readings.
This is the same content as in Universalis on Windows, Mac and iOS.
You can purchase or subscribe to audio for Night Prayer (Sung Latin Compline), Morning and Evening Prayer (spoken in English), the Gospel of the day (Jerusalem Bible, spoken in English), or the daytime Hours (Terce, Sext, None) spoken in Latin.
The app is complete in itself. It needs no Internet connection and no downloads.
NOTE: If you have bought a Universalis registration code, don't buy this application. Get the "Catholic Calendar: Universalis" app instead, and enter your registration code in the About screen.
How to download and run Universalis on your PC and Mac
Universalis For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Universalis For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Universalis For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Universalis:
Step to Step Guide / Universalis For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Universalis’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NesBoy! Pro (Emulator for NES) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.