You can now play Unread Badge PRO (for Gmail) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
★★★ "A must have widget on your home screen, if your emails are very important to you" – androidwidgetcenter ★★★
What is it?
• A widget that shows the number of unread emails
• With one click, it directly opens the Gmail app with a specific account/folder/label
• One icon can have one-click links to different accounts/folders/labels
Who needs it?
• People who often check email
• People who like iOS style of unread badge
• People who have multiple Gmail accounts and don't want to launch Gmail app -> Swipe left for menu -> Select account -> select label (Only one-click is required with Unread Badge. Yes, one-click)
• People who wants to customize the Gmail icon
What does it do?
• You can use multiple Gmail accounts
• You can select different labels/tabs/folders (*paid version only)
• One widget can support multiple accounts and labels
[Important]: Gmail app (NOT Android version) needs to be 4.0.5 or higher. Be sure you first check the app version and/or update to the latest.
* The Exchange Accounts (IMAP accounts) are not supported. It is technically not possible to support it at the moment. We will support it as soon as it is possible. Thank you for your patience.
* If you have purchased our old(discontinued) 'Gmail Unread Counter' app and wish for a refund, please email us your order number.
FAQ & Credit:
How to download and run Unread Badge PRO (for Gmail) on your PC and Mac
Unread Badge PRO (for Gmail) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Unread Badge PRO (for Gmail) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Unread Badge PRO (for Gmail) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Unread Badge PRO (for Gmail):
Step to Step Guide / Unread Badge PRO (for Gmail) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Unread Badge PRO (for Gmail)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Bluetooth Auto Connect For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.