You can now play Up the Wall for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
From the team who brought you "Rolling Sky" comes the latest brain melting skill tester that is sure to drive you "Up The Wall".
Choose your destiny from the claw machine and reach 100% to win the prize! Stay on track as you avoid obstacles to defy the changing gravity in 48 colourful worlds.
Do you have what it takes to collect all the prizes or will it drive you 'Up The Wall'.
Note: – Game Requires the following permissions for replay recordings:
How to download and run Up the Wall on your PC and Mac
Up the Wall For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Up the Wall For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Up the Wall For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Up the Wall:
Step to Step Guide / Up the Wall For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Up the Wall’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Secret Life of Pets Unleashed™ For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.