You can now play uPod Podcast Player Premium for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This premium license unlocks the premium features of uPod — a full featured podcatcher for Android with a beautiful, cover art centric Android 5 design and a unique inbox concept to handle new episodes. uPod provides everything you need to consume your podcasts including an extensive podcast catalog with search capabilities, automatic media handling, integrated audio playback speed control, volume gain and more.
These are the Premium features unlocked by this license:
▪ Cloud backup and cross device sync of playback positions, playlist and episode states tied to your Google account
▪ Chromecast support
▪ Chapter navigation in MP3 and M4A/AAC/MP4 files
▪ Sleep timer (stop playback at end of chapter, episode or after a specified time)
▪ Podcast specific settings (e.g. auto add to playlist, only keep x latest episodes)
▪ Up to two specific sync times per day
Please checkout the trial before you buy the license: You can test all Premium features for seven days in the free version. Simply start your trial period in Settings > License.
Install this in addition to the free version of uPod as this license app alone doesn't do anything.
If the license doesn't seem to work please contact me at http://upod.uservoice.com
How to download and run uPod Podcast Player Premium on your PC and Mac
uPod Podcast Player Premium For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install uPod Podcast Player Premium For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get uPod Podcast Player Premium For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For uPod Podcast Player Premium:
Step to Step Guide / uPod Podcast Player Premium For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘uPod Podcast Player Premium’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Face Camera－Snappy Photo For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.