You can now play Upward Basketball Coach for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
If you coach Upward Basketball, this app is a must-have to manage your team. It provides a quick, paperless way to coordinate key coaching responsibilities for both practices and games. As the official Upward Basketball app you will be able to:
– Manage player/guardian information
– Call, text and email parents from the app
– Access practice plans
– Substitute players on game day
– Keep track of star distribution for each game
Notice: This app will accommodate up to 10 players per team. This app does not handle level 4 substitutions
How to download and run Upward Basketball Coach on your PC and Mac
Upward Basketball Coach For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Upward Basketball Coach For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Upward Basketball Coach For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Upward Basketball Coach:
Step to Step Guide / Upward Basketball Coach For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Upward Basketball Coach’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Survival Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.