You can now play Urban Dictionary (Official) for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
OFFICIAL Urban Dictionary app! Urban Dictionary is the online dictionary with definitions written by everyone.
• Perform unlimited searches for free, forever
• Define any word, whether it's slang or not
• Vote on definitions you like
• Share on Facebook, Twitter, txt and email
• See the full text of any definition
• See today's Urban Word of the Day
• Shake for a random word (on most phones)
• See autocomplete suggestions when you search
• Click on links within definitions
How to download and run Urban Dictionary (Official) on your PC and Mac
Urban Dictionary (Official) For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Urban Dictionary (Official) For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Urban Dictionary (Official) For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Urban Dictionary (Official):
Step to Step Guide / Urban Dictionary (Official) For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Urban Dictionary (Official)’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Warrior Cats Coloring For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.