You can now play US Birding Checklist for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
US Birding Checklist full version
This is one of a series of Birding Checklist applications for Android mobile phones and tablets. There are applications for Australia, New Zealand, United States (excluding Mexico and South America), Western Palearctic (UK and Europe), the Middle East, Pacific Islands, South Africa, and Ecuador/Peru/Bolivia.
PHOTOS & SOUNDS are downloaded separately, and must be manually installed via your PC. Please check the Readme file at this download website so you know how to do this. The photos and sounds are NOT included in the download package from the Android market. It is recommended that you test the download and install process with the demo version first, then upgrade to the full version when you have confirmed that it is working.
*** If you still have difficulties, email me (my contact details are in the About window in the application). I can't respond to comments or questions in the review area.
US download website:
US – 1040 species and 15 subspecies (does not include Mexico or Central America)
These applications include basic bird identification information, and are NOT intended to replace a field guide. It is expected that users will have good familiarity with the birds they are seeing, and will use this application for:
a. Logging bird sightings (with GPS co-ordinates if your phone has a GPS)
b. Uploading your sightings to eBird (or similar PC or online recording system)
c. Maintaining your Lifelist
Full versions have the following features:
– complete listing of all bird species and subspecies (where known)
– searching and filtering of the bird list
– statistics and record of your personal bird Lifelist
– current tick list (birds you have seen today or during a short field trip)
– quick lists for customised bird listings for locations your frequently visit
– display of bird photos and bird calls on the SD card linked to the application (these must be manually downloaded separately)
– logging facilities including GPS location (if your phone has a GPS)
– export log file in eBird Import format for rapid loading of your sightings to eBird
– optional downloadable Rangemaps and extended text descriptions (incomplete but growing collection on external download site)
– help information
– play mp4 videos of birds stored in the photos folder on the SD card
– support for large screen 1280 x 800 tablets
Demo versions have reduced functionality:
– cannot save lifelist, sighting logs or statistics
– will not display rangemaps or extended descriptions
– do not display ticklists for regions
– no GPS location display on Google maps
– no alternate language support
– no quicklists (custom filtering of bird lists for your location)
– no mp4 video support
You can easily add your own resources files – the application places no restriction on this but very large numbers of photos (many thousands) may slow down the application.
Please contact me if you have any comments or suggestions, or corrections to the bird information. Please also get in contact if you are interested in helping create a new birding checklist application for birds in your area.
How to download and run US Birding Checklist on your PC and Mac
US Birding Checklist For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install US Birding Checklist For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get US Birding Checklist For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For US Birding Checklist:
Step to Step Guide / US Birding Checklist For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘US Birding Checklist’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Brain Dots For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.