You can now play US Military Pay Calc for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This application calculates numerous pays for US military members.
Pays updated for 2017.
– Base Pay:
+ Calculates base pay based on 1) Years in the Service 2) Pay Grade.
+ For reservists, it calculates the estimated yearly pay based on # of drills and AT/ADT/ADSW days entered.
– Incentive/Special Pays Included:
+ Hostile Fire Pay
+ Aviation Career Incentive Pay
+ Career Enlisted Flyer Incentive Pay
+ Hazardous Duty Incentive Pay (Flying) [AWACS not included at this time]
+ Hazardous Duty Incentive Pay (Other Than Flight)
+ Diving Incentive Pay
+ Career Sea Pay
+ Special Duty Assignment Pay
+ Submarine Duty Incentive Pay
+ Basic Allowance for Subsistence
+ Family Separation Allowance
+ Basic Allowance for Housing
+ CONUS COLA
+ OCONUS COLA (**-See below notes on OCONUS COLA/OHA)
+ Overseas Housing Allowance (**-See below notes on OCONUS COLA/OHA)
+ Personal Money Allowance
– Medical Officer Pays:
+ Includes all pays from DoD Financial Management Regulation Volume 7A, Chapter 5
– User can email the results to save this information for later use [Incentive/medical pays not included at this time].
** BAH for Reservists:
– BAH is calculated based on your zip code and is not "BAH RC/T" which is the type of BAH applicable for active duty periods under 30 days. See (http://www.defensetravel.dod.mil/Docs/perdiem/browse/Allowances/Non-Locality_BAH/2013-Non-Locality-BAH-Rates.pdf).
*** OCONUS COLA/OHA:
– Actual OCONUS COLA received is based on the # of days in the month being paid, so it varies slightly per month.
– Some OCONUS COLA and OHA location data is updated monthly by the DTMO, and this app will not be updated each time. On each app update for other reasons, the latest OCONUS COLA and OHA data will be incorporated.
As always, feedback on suggested improvements or possible issues are greatly appreciated.
How to download and run US Military Pay Calc on your PC and Mac
US Military Pay Calc For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install US Military Pay Calc For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get US Military Pay Calc For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For US Military Pay Calc:
Step to Step Guide / US Military Pay Calc For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘US Military Pay Calc’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Coupons for My Bath & Body Works For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.