You can now play US Timezone Clock Widget for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A simple widget that displays all four of the US timezone times
How to download and run US Timezone Clock Widget on your PC and Mac
US Timezone Clock Widget For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install US Timezone Clock Widget For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get US Timezone Clock Widget For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For US Timezone Clock Widget:
Step to Step Guide / US Timezone Clock Widget For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘US Timezone Clock Widget’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mandala Coloring Book For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.