You can now play USGS Earthquake Tracker for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With "Seismo Harbinger", get to know the complete details of the earthquakes happening around the world.
The information is being fetched from the U.S Geological Service.
– View the customized list of earthquakes.
– Clicking on each earthquake will direct to the USGS website for the additional details about the earthquakes.
– Can be limited with a custom minimum magnitude
– Information can be sorted with magnitude and time range.
Note: Only 30 days of information will be available in USGS repository.
How to download and run USGS Earthquake Tracker on your PC and Mac
USGS Earthquake Tracker For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install USGS Earthquake Tracker For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get USGS Earthquake Tracker For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For USGS Earthquake Tracker:
Step to Step Guide / USGS Earthquake Tracker For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘USGS Earthquake Tracker’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Would You Rather? Classic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.