You can now play uTalk Dari for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NO TIME to get fluent? Need the basics now? uTalk gives you the key words you need and a fast, scientific way of remembering them.
* Native speakers
* Recording and playback
* Memorable images
* Fun quizzes
* Really rewarding points system!
How to download and run uTalk Dari on your PC and Mac
uTalk Dari For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install uTalk Dari For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get uTalk Dari For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For uTalk Dari:
Step to Step Guide / uTalk Dari For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘uTalk Dari’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Clipper Plus with Sync For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.