You can now play Varo Mobile Banking and Saving for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is banking built for you to win. Get a full-featured Bank Account and a high-interest Savings Account that makes it easy to save money and track spending.
Ditch account fees with a Varo Bank Account and a Varo Visa® Debit Card.
Enjoy free withdrawals at more than 55,000 Allpoint® ATMs² worldwide. Plus:
• No monthly maintenance fee, no minimum balance requirement, and no ACH transfer fee
• No debit card replacement fee, no foreign transaction fee, and no over-the-counter cash withdrawal fee
Save money automatically and strengthen your savings habit with a Varo Savings Account.
• Earn interest you’ll really notice from 2.10% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)¹
• Turn on automatic savings tools to save money without thinking
• No minimum balance requirement, no account fees ever
• Funds are FDIC insured to at least $250,000 through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC
Take the work out of money management.
• Track spending and account activity with instant alerts
• Link your external checking, savings, and credit cards to see all your finances on one screen
• Transfer money to and from your external accounts in a few taps
Breathe easy—your security is our priority.
• Protecting your money and data with bank-level security is critical for us, and we’ll never compromise
• Your deposits are insured to at least $250,000 through The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC
• Your money is protected with Visa Zero Liability.³
• Your data is protected with advanced 256-bit AES level encryption, access control, secure processes, and audits
Need a hand? You can always contact Utah-based Customer Service, 7 days a week.
If you’re a current customer with a Varo loan, we strongly recommend you do not switch to the Android app right now. We’ll start offering lending services for Android early next year!
Bank Account Services provided by The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. The Varo Visa Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
¹Varo Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is accurate as of January 1, 2019. This rate is variable and may change. No minimum balance required to open account. Balance in Savings must be at least $0.01 to earn interest.
²Varo charges $0 fees for ATM withdrawals, but some ATM operators will since you’re not in their network. To avoid ATM fees altogether, use an Allpoint Network ATM. There are more than 55,000 locations worldwide.
³You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.
How to download and run Varo Mobile Banking and Saving on your PC and Mac
Varo Mobile Banking and Saving For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Varo Mobile Banking and Saving For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Varo Mobile Banking and Saving For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Varo Mobile Banking and Saving:
Step to Step Guide / Varo Mobile Banking and Saving For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Varo Mobile Banking and Saving’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: jojo siwa boomerang For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.