You can now play Vegas Bowling for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Hungry for cash, casino hustlers have fled the moribund Vegas Strip and now haunt the humble bowling alleys of North Las Vegas.
While Lisa and Beth seem nice (maybe too nice), and Doc in his grandpa cardigan appears benign, you best beware. About five frames in you will wish you were back on the farm with the seed money still in your bib overall pocket. Because you ain't just bowling now, baby — you're Vegas Bowling.
– Four opponents of increasing difficulty
– Realistic physics
– Adjustable curve balls
– Score history
– Resume game
How to download and run Vegas Bowling on your PC and Mac
Vegas Bowling For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Vegas Bowling For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Vegas Bowling For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Vegas Bowling:
Step to Step Guide / Vegas Bowling For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Vegas Bowling’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: StbEmu (Pro) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.