You can now play Vegas Solitaire for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Liven up your Solitaire game by betting play money against a dealer in a Las Vegas casino.
Cards cost $1 play money each, $52 for the deck, and you are paid $5 for each card placed on the foundation stacks in Klondike or Yukon, and $2 each card in Freecell.
Because this is Vegas and time is money, playable cards wag so that you don't have to waste time scanning for potential moves.
– Includes three solitaire games: Freecell, Klondike, Yukon
– Playable cards wag for your attention
– Casino style scoring
– Top scores screen
– Auto save/resume
How to download and run Vegas Solitaire on your PC and Mac
Vegas Solitaire For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Vegas Solitaire For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Vegas Solitaire For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Vegas Solitaire:
Step to Step Guide / Vegas Solitaire For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Vegas Solitaire’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Calculator Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.