You can now play Verizon Cloud for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Verizon subscribers: Download and install the Verizon Cloud app on your Android Smartphone Verizon Cloud lets you back up your contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, text and media messages, and call logs to secure cloud storage, so you won’t lose your important content if you lose your phone. It even makes sure nothing gets left behind when you move to a new phone.
With Verizon Cloud, you can:
• BACK UP your phone’s content (contacts, photos, videos, and more) to your secure cloud storage
• SYNC your devices – Access your content when you need it, from your Smartphone, Tablet, on the Web, or any other Verizon Cloud compatible device
• EASILY MANAGE your Verizon Cloud account and plan
• CREATE & ORDER PRINTS & GIFTS using your favorite photos
• EXPLORE FLASHBACKS – Relive your memories from past years with Cloud’s weekly Flashback feature
• DISCOVER STORIES – View & share albums that are automatically generated using your best photos and videos
• BEAM TO YOUR TV – Share your pictures, videos and music with family and friends on the big screen
• SHARE select media content using your favorite native apps
The Verizon Cloud app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list.
* Data charges apply.
How to download and run Verizon Cloud on your PC and Mac
Verizon Cloud For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Verizon Cloud For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Verizon Cloud For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Verizon Cloud:
Step to Step Guide / Verizon Cloud For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Verizon Cloud’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: CodyCross – Crossword For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.