You can now play versus tournament for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The perfect app to organize casual tournaments, with up to 256 participants.
PLEASE checkout the free version (versus free – linked somewhere on this page) before you consider to purchase versus! With the free version you have all the features available, except that you are limited to 8 participants for a tournament!
Supported tournament types:
* Single Elimination (Knockout) – up to 256 participants
* Double Elimination – up to 256 participants
* Round Robin (League Mode) – up to 80 participants
* King of the Hill – up to 100 participants
* Team Elimination – up to 100 participants
* versus is a generic tournament generator / organizer / manager. Use it to organize any kind of sports competition, cup, bracket, tourney, joust, championship, playoffs, grandslam, league etc. …
* Create, generate or import players. Once created, you can use them in every future tournament.
* Just select the tournament type and the players to participate. Once started, you can switch between the tournament overview and the current match(es).
* Highly flexible seeding mechanisms (random, fair, manual, etc.)
* Simple and intuitive, easy-to-use interface: Move (drag with one finger) or zoom (pinch with two fingers) the bracket. Double-tap or long-press the match screen for further options.
* Enter scores and decide a match at the match screen or use Quick-Decide at the tournament overview to pick a winner.
* Store or share your tournament (as a png-picture-file) using other apps like Mail, Facebook or Twitter (and many more) at any time!
* Set a date, time, location and description for each match.
* Organize your players in groups and filter them when starting a tournament, e.g. so your video-game competitions don't get mixed up with your other tournaments!
* versus works completely offline
* Tournament archive: Run as many tournaments as you like. You can switch between them whenever you want!
* Players also have a "value"-attribute that indicates the Skill/Points/Level/etc. of a player. It can be used for seeding or in the team-builder.
* Teams Builder – Join your selected players into teams, and have the teams participate in the tournament. Teams can be assigned manually or generated randomly or based on their "value“.
* Statistics: Select players and tournaments to create a table containing various statistics like: matches won/lost/draw, average scores and more.
* Theme Editor (available via in-app-purchase): Change the entire look of the tournament overview and match screen with the ability to customize all the colors and icons. Save and manage as many themes as you want.
How to download and run versus tournament on your PC and Mac
versus tournament For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install versus tournament For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get versus tournament For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For versus tournament:
Step to Step Guide / versus tournament For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘versus tournament’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Red Heart Love Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.