You can now play Vertical Gallery for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Vertical Gallery is a modified version of the great gallery & photo editor app included on KitKat (Android 4.4)
Also you can configure the scroll in the classical Horizontal mode if you prefer.
– Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
– Vertical Gallery is not affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.
How to download and run Vertical Gallery on your PC and Mac
Vertical Gallery For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Vertical Gallery For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Vertical Gallery For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Vertical Gallery on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Vertical Gallery:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Vertical Gallery (Play Store)
More From Us: Pink Sweet Heart Kitty Theme For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Vertical Gallery For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Vertical Gallery’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
See App in Play Store
Also Read: Info Super Mario Odyssey For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.