You can now play Video Player for Android for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Video Player for Android is the leading free Multimedia player for the Android operating system which allows you to watch all popular video formats on your phone or tablet with hardware acceleration for faster and smoother HD playback with unparalleled ease and comfort.
• Supports all popular video formats, including 3GP, AVI, FLV, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB and TS
• Full hardware acceleration support for faster and smoother High-Definition video playback
• Built-in powerful and intuitive multimedia manager with automatic identification of all video files on your device
• Quickly open all videos from your SD card, email, the web, or any other app that supports sharing
• Easily control display brightness, aspect ratio and screen rotation during video playback
• Manage, sort and tag all your videos using an intuitive interface designed using Google’s Material Design principles for ease of use
SUPPORTED NETWORK PROTOCOLS:
• RTSP (RTP, SDP)
• HTTP/HTTPS progressive streaming
• HTTP/HTTPS live streaming
MINIMUM OPERATING REQUIREMENTS:
• Android OS version 2.3.3 or above
• Minimum of 256MB of RAM
• Video Player for Android is provided free of charge
How to download and run Video Player for Android on your PC and Mac
Video Player for Android For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Video Player for Android For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Video Player for Android For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Video Player for Android:
Step to Step Guide / Video Player for Android For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Video Player for Android’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jigsaw Puzzle For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.