You can now play Video Timestamp Add-on for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Add timestamps to a single video or multiple videos at once! Use with all your favorite camera applications!
Select the videos you want to stamp and let the this app do all the processing in the background while you use other apps.
Video Timestamp Add-On is NOT a camera application; rather, it creates time-stamped copies of videos taken by other camera applications.*
Notice: ORIGINAL VIDEOS ARE NOT ALTERED IN ANY WAY. A copy of the original video is made before timestamps are added. BE SURE TO TEST THE FREE TRIAL VERSION BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APPLICATION.
The trial version can be found in our "MORE BY ASCENDAPPS" section at the bottom of this page.
Easily customize your settings:
– Choose a date/time format from many available formats.
– Choose a text color.
– Choose a text size.
– Add text outlines to make the timestamp more visible, even when the text color is similar to its background color.
– Choose where to put text, lower left, lower right, upper left or upper right corner.
– Add elapsed time (optional).
– Add frame counter (optional).
– Choose the quality of the time stamped copy.
– Choose where the time-stamped videos are stored.
– Video only option.
*Matadata are NOT copied in the time-stamped copies.
**Due to the large amount of processing required by this app, it is better to have your mobile device plugged in and charging while processing larger video files to ensure the device does not run out of power.
The Android system may terminate any ongoing processing when battery power is low.
– Only works with standard mp4 videos that have the correct duration metadata and file last modified time. For best results, use videos recorded originally by the device. If the file is modified after its creation, or if the file is downloaded from the Internet or other devices, the timestamp will not be correct.
– Processing time depends on the resolution of the video and the CPU speed of your device. It may take several times the video duration to stamp a high resolution video.
This software uses code of FFmpeg, Javacv, and ColorPicker (by Daniel Nilsson) licensed under the LGPL2.
We welcome your comments, suggestions, or bug reports. You can contact us at email@example.com.
How to download and run Video Timestamp Add-on on your PC and Mac
Video Timestamp Add-on For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Video Timestamp Add-on For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Video Timestamp Add-on For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Video Timestamp Add-on:
Step to Step Guide / Video Timestamp Add-on For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Video Timestamp Add-on’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Hoverboard Rush Race Simulator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.