You can now play VidTrim – Video Editor for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
VidTrim is a video editor and organiser for Android. It includes multiple features like trimming, merging, frame grabbing, video effects, extract audio (convert to MP3) and transcoding (compress and convert to MP4). You can also share your videos with your friends directly through the app.
Best Video Editing Application for Android – Phonesavvy.com
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
VidTrim is App Of the Day on Pocket-Lint.com
This is the free ad supported version of VidTrim Pro.
Features of VidTrim:
– Video trimmer. Trim video clips right on your device
– Merge video clips. Join (concatenate) multiple video clips into one.
– Convert video files to MP3 audio files.
– Rotate videos (Quick rotation without encoding or true rotation by encoding)
– Frame grabber (save image from videos)
– Share video clips. (Send e-mail, upload to YouTube etc.)
– Play video clips
– Rename video clips
– Delete video clips
– Supports both ARM and x86 CPUs in one package.
– Contains optimisations for ARMv7 NEON when available.
TRIAL Features in this Free version (watermark will be applied to the result video):
– Effects. Apply cool video effects like B/W, Negate, Vintage, Vignette, Blur, Sharpen, Edge detect, Luma, SwapUV.
– Transcode video clips. The transcoder allows you to convert video to MP4, resize and compress.
– Add music soundtrack to your videos through transcoding feature.
All videos/frames/mp3s are stored under "VidTrim" folder on the internal storage.
– Chinese (Simplified)
If you have any problems or suggestions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses FFmpeg under permission of LGPL.
How to download and run VidTrim – Video Editor on your PC and Mac
VidTrim – Video Editor For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VidTrim – Video Editor For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VidTrim – Video Editor For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VidTrim – Video Editor:
Step to Step Guide / VidTrim – Video Editor For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VidTrim – Video Editor’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: St Peter's Basilica Tour Guide For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.