You can now play Vimeo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Discover amazing videos from the world’s best creators, and upload your own—all on your phone and tablet—with Vimeo for Android.
Watch and share videos in gorgeous HD, minus the ads, and follow categories, channels, and collections to fill your feed with amazing stuff each and every day. Have your own stuff to share? Upload videos from anywhere, and access them whether you’re at home, or on the go.
With Vimeo for Android, you can:
Watch videos in gorgeous ad-free HD
• Stream videos in full 1080p HD
• Rejoice in Vimeo’s always ad-free playback
• Save videos to watch offline
• Chromecast videos to bigger screens
Easily upload, manage, and share videos
• Upload videos right from your phone or tablet
• Easily manage your video settings and profile
• Share videos privately with people you choose
• Access your videos and collections from anywhere
• Maintain total control with our new video action sheet
Discover videos and creators you love
• Follow categories, creators, and more to customize your feed
• Tap the Explore icon to discover new videos and creators you’ll love
• Delight daily in a fresh batch of Staff Picks, hand-selected by our team
• Dive into different human-curated categories like Animation, Documentary, Travel and more
Download the app for free to start watching incredible videos from the Vimeo community, and sharing some of your own.
Have feedback for us? Vimeo is full of actual humans who’d love to listen. Go to vimeo.com/help/contact to get in touch.
How to download and run Vimeo on your PC and Mac
Vimeo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Vimeo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Vimeo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Vimeo:
More From Us: Messenger For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Vimeo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Vimeo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Easter Sweeper – Eggs Match 3 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.