You can now play Vine Camera for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The Vine Camera is for making 6 second looping videos.
You can post the videos directly to Twitter or save them to your phone. Videos that are posted From the Vine Camera to Twitter will loop.
Create 6 second looping videos with multiple cuts.
Edit your video to create a perfect loop.
Includes standard Vine creation tools: multi-clip trimming, grid overlay, AF focus, ghost tool, flash and front-facing camera.
Save drafts for later while you create.
How to download and run Vine Camera on your PC and Mac
Vine Camera For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Vine Camera For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Vine Camera For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Vine Camera:
Step to Step Guide / Vine Camera For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Vine Camera’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Penn Parents NPFO 2017 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.