You can now play VINELink for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The VINELink.com app allows victims and concerned citizens to access the nation’s leading offender information and victim notification network, VINE (Victim Information & Notification Everyday), conveniently from their mobile devices.
The VINE service is free and offers users the following features and benefits:
• Access the VINE online portal 24/7/365
• View offender custody status information from over 2,900 law enforcement agencies across 48 states (data availability is determined by agency)
• Register for offender custody change notifications by in-app notification, phone, email, text message (where available) or TTY device
How to download and run VINELink on your PC and Mac
VINELink For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VINELink For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VINELink For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VINELink:
More From Us: PitLogic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / VINELink For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VINELink’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: New York Life 2017 Council Meetings For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.