You can now play Viola Racer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– Viola Racer uses the microphone to listen as you quickly switch between notes to keep your car fueled.
– Pull out your Viola and play the correct Notes to pass the other cars.
– How many cars can you pass?
The Perfect app for beginners and advanced players of all ages:
– Works with your REAL instrument.
– Uses the device's microphone to listen and analyze each note you play.
– The scoreboard shows you best time, and how many cars you have passed.
– Unlock new cars based by your performance.
How to download and run Viola Racer on your PC and Mac
Viola Racer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Viola Racer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Viola Racer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Viola Racer:
Step to Step Guide / Viola Racer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Viola Racer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: THE KING OF FIGHTERS-A 2012 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.