You can now play Virgin Pulse for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
NOTE: If you’re participating in the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge, please download the Virgin Pulse Global Challenge app instead.
The free Virgin Pulse app lets you access your company’s wellbeing program. Get all the core features at your fingertips for on-the-go healthy living:
• Track your steps, active minutes, calories burned, and sleep
• Track your program rewards and progress to the next milestone
• Sync your Max Buzz™ activity tracker to rack up points (must have Bluetooth 4.0 on your phone)
• Connect tons of other devices & apps for automatic tracking
• Easily sync your iPhone or Apple Watch steps
• Share your Virgin Pulse stats with Apple’s Health app
• And so much more!
Learn more about Virgin Pulse at www.VirginPulse.com
– Samsung Galaxy S8
– Samsung Galaxy S7
– Samsung Galaxy S6
– Samsung Galaxy S5
– Samsung Galaxy S4
– Samsung Galaxy S3
– Samsung Galaxy Note 3
– Samsung Galaxy Note 4
– Moto-X (First Gen)
– Moto-G (Second Gen)
– HTC One M7
– HTC One M8
– Google Nexus 5 (running 4.3 or higher)
– Google Nexus 6
– Google Pixel
– LG G3
Max syncing requires Android 4.3 and higher with Bluetooth 4.0 (BTLE).
STEP TRACKING SUPPORTED DEVICES
– Samsung S4, S5, S6, S7, S8
– Samsung Note 3 and Note 4
– Nexus 5 and 6
– LG G3
– Moto X
How to download and run Virgin Pulse on your PC and Mac
Virgin Pulse For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Virgin Pulse For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Virgin Pulse For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Virgin Pulse:
Step to Step Guide / Virgin Pulse For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Virgin Pulse’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Blood Donor For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.