You can now play Virtual ANS 3 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Virtual ANS is a software simulator of the unique Russian synthesizer ANS – photoelectronic musical instrument created by Evgeny Murzin from 1938 to 1958. The ANS made it possible to draw music in the form of a spectrogram (sonogram), without live instruments and performers. It was used by Stanislav Kreichi, Alfred Schnittke, Edward Artemiev and other Soviet composers in their experimental works. You can also hear the sound of the ANS in Andrei Tarkovsky's movies Solaris, The Mirror, Stalker.
The simulator extends the capabilities of the original instrument. Now it's a full-featured graphics editor where you can convert sound into an image, load and play pictures, draw microtonal/spectral music and create some unusual deep atmospheric sounds. This app is for everyone who loves experiments and is looking for something new.
* unlimited number of pure tone generators;
* powerful sonogram editor – you can draw the spectrum and play it at the same time;
* any sound (from a WAV file or a Microphone/Line-in) can be converted to image (sonogram) and vice versa;
* support for MIDI devices;
* polyphonic synth mode with MIDI mapping;
* supported file formats: WAV (only uncompressed PCM), PNG, JPEG, GIF.
* many new features compared to version 2.3; see the full list: http://warmplace.ru/soft/ans/changelog.txt
Homepage, user manual and versions for other systems:
Known solutions for some problems:
How to download and run Virtual ANS 3 on your PC and Mac
Virtual ANS 3 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Virtual ANS 3 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Virtual ANS 3 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Virtual ANS 3:
Step to Step Guide / Virtual ANS 3 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Virtual ANS 3’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Track Your Fast Pro – Intermittent Fasting Tracker For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.