You can now play Virtual Dyno Mobile for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The reliability and accuracy of Virtual Dyno on your desktop is now available as a mobile app! Simply connect your OBD II Bluetooth adapter and monitor pids, generate dyno graphs, check your vehicle’s trouble codes and more. (ELM-327 bluetooth adapter required) To purchase an adapter: http://amzn.com/B00T5G53ZM or http://amzn.com/B014MV03KY
– Monitor PIDs such as RPM, engine load, timing, and air temps just to name a few
– Create dyno graphs, compare graph overlays, and send/share your graphs
– Monitor your vehicle’s gas mileage real time as you drive
– Analyze and reset trouble codes
There is more to come in future releases. Stay 'tuned'.
How to download and run Virtual Dyno Mobile on your PC and Mac
Virtual Dyno Mobile For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Virtual Dyno Mobile For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Virtual Dyno Mobile For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Virtual Dyno Mobile:
Step to Step Guide / Virtual Dyno Mobile For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Virtual Dyno Mobile’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SculptrVR For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.