You can now play Virtual Virtual Reality for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
2017 Google Play Award Winner for “Best VR Experience”
Put on VR headsets in VR to escape your manager and go deeper into nested virtual realities. In the near future, most human jobs are automated. What is the purpose of humanity? Activitude, the Virtual Labor System, is here to help. Your artisanal human companionship is still highly sought by our A.I. clients. Strap on your headset. Find your calling.
Pssst. . .
Sure, you could function like a therapy dog to an A.I. in Bismarck and watch your work ratings climb, but don’t you yearn for something more: adventure, conflict, purpose? Escape behind the scenes of Activitude by putting on VR headsets to jump between realities, or vacuum up the world around you with your Activitude Brand Poly Cleanup Tool! Outrun Chaz, your manager, as he attempts to boot you out PERMANENTLY. Along the way, uncover the story of Activitude’s evolution from VR start-up to the “human purpose provider” it is today.
• 50+ explorable virtual virtual realities
• 3 hours of unique gameplay
• Take off and put on virtual headsets to explore deeper
• Built for Daydream from the ground-up
• An artichoke screams at you
Subtitles: English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
How to download and run Virtual Virtual Reality on your PC and Mac
Virtual Virtual Reality For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Virtual Virtual Reality For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Virtual Virtual Reality For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Virtual Virtual Reality:
Step to Step Guide / Virtual Virtual Reality For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Virtual Virtual Reality’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Built for Speed For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.