You can now play VirtualDrumming for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
VirtualDrumming App is the version for Android of the most popular virtual drum set in the gaming world.
Adding original and unique features to every other Drum App, VirtualDrumming is more than a game, even drummers and the most skilled musicians can use the virtual drums as a real instrument. The App has been created and tested by the same team of programmers and drummers who have created the drum games and the drum lessons included in the site virtualdrumming.com, the result is the most realistic drumming experience.
You can play a complete drum set, double bass drum, double hi-hat, great design and intuitive graphic interface. Drumsticks follow every move of your fingers, drums and cymbals move like real, it seems like you are playing a real drum set, with finger taps or slides you can easily play your grooves and improvise a fantastic drum solo.
Response times are so good, the sound mix is great, an exclusive and original sound dynamic feature adds accented strokes and more realistic rolls to your drumming. VirtualDrumming is easy to learn – choose your sounds and play – you can create a playlist and play along to your favourite songs in a short while.
• Drum sticks
• Drums, cymbals and sticks realistic animation
• Fast beats and rolls with touches and finger slides
• No delay
• Realistic dynamic response with volume and sound dynamics levels
• High quality 16-bit uncompressed drum sounds
• Double bass drum and double hi-hat for right and left handed people
• Ride cymbal with bell
• Realistic open and close hi-hat response
• Internal access to the iPod library to create your playlist
• Choice of 5 different mixable bass drum and snare drum sounds
• Toms tuning
• Optional auto bass drum with cymbals strokes
• Easy and intuitive learning
How to download and run VirtualDrumming on your PC and Mac
VirtualDrumming For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VirtualDrumming For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VirtualDrumming For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VirtualDrumming:
Step to Step Guide / VirtualDrumming For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VirtualDrumming’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Frontier Airlines For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.