Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play VMware Boxer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
VMware Boxer is the most innovative email, calendar and contacts app available on Android! Here’s what people are saying about our award-winning app:
The Webby Awards Nominated Boxer for Best Mobile Productivity App of the Year! *****
* "This mail client is fast and efficient, and very smartly designed." – Dave Johnson, CBS Moneywatch *****
* “The quick replies are pretty fantastic.” -Mat Honan, WIRED *****
* "Boxer has a whole set of tools for dealing with emails. You can easily archive with a swipe, send instant auto responses, add emails to a to-do list, and ‘like’ incoming messages so people know you saw it without requiring an actual response." -Thorin Klosowski, Lifehacker *****
Support available for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange (2007 and up), Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, & IMAP accounts.
Boxer is a true email client and connects directly to your email and never stores your email content or passwords on our servers.
• Boxer helps you work smarter and faster with features like bulk edit and quick replies, and with built-in calendar and contacts. Some other features we think you’ll love:
• Combined Inbox: add multiple email accounts
• Smart Folders: Boxer remembers where you like to file things for quick organization
• Send Availability: Select and send your calendar availability with just a few taps
• Email Likes: Use “Like” to quickly acknowledge the sender’s message
• Files: View and manage downloaded attachments from all accounts
Customize the Experience
Boxer allows you to build your own experience with the ability to choose your favorite account colors, turn features on/off such as conversation threading and much more. Some of our favorites include:
• Customized Swipes: Specify your swipe gestures to delete, archive, spam + 9 other options to choose from
• Profile Pictures: See who your email is from and even personalize your contact pictures
• Quick Replies: Write your own canned responses for the fastest response when on the go
In the office or on the go, stay connected with features like conference call dialing and setting Out of Office, marking favorite contacts, and integrating with your favorite productivity apps right inside your inbox.
• Evernote Integration: Send emails to Evernote with just a tap
• Calendar Integration: Swipe to accept/decline meeting invites
• Cloud Attachments: AirWatch Content Locker, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive support & more
Protect Your Data
Boxer ensures your conversations, calendar invites and contact details are always secure.
• Passcode and PIN: Secure your email with a passcode or PIN to ensure data is secure and encrypted
How to download and run VMware Boxer on your PC and Mac
VMware Boxer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VMware Boxer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VMware Boxer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VMware Boxer:
Step to Step Guide / VMware Boxer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VMware Boxer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Google Wifi For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.