You can now play VMware Events for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is the official app for VMware Events, including the EMPOWER Global Conference. View upcoming events, event details, agendas, venue maps, and network with other attendees.
How to download and run VMware Events on your PC and Mac
VMware Events For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install VMware Events For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get VMware Events For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For VMware Events:
Step to Step Guide / VMware Events For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘VMware Events’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: BASS CAT For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.