Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play vmwPAD for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
vmwPAD is the client application designed for the remote monitoring and management of VMware vSphere® infrastructure from Android devices.
– All actual vCenter Server/ESX(i) versions supported: 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, 3.x.
– Faster and more usable than the web-based clients.
– Does not require any additional software like vSphere plugins, agents, proxies etc.; connects directly to vCenter/ESX(i).
– Does not require any accounts, subscriptions and registering.
– Usable and intuitive interface with split and pager view layout options.
– Ability to connect to several vCenters/ESX(i)s at the same time.
– Real time monitoring of vSphere Inventory state and activities.
– All of the basic management operations for VMs, hosts, vApps etc. supported.
– Alarms monitor.
– Recent tasks monitor.
– VM snapshot manager.
– VM device manager.
– VM migration; both VMotion™ and VM relocation (change host and/or datastore) supported.
– VM console for vSphere 6.0 and higher supported (vSphere 5.5 Update 2 VM console support possible but not guaranteed).
– Realtime performance charts.
– Inventory search.
– Data store mount browsing over SSH protocol.
– Once-only payment.
•Follow the product blog here https://communities.vmware.com/blogs/vmwpad
If you have free VMware vSphere lincense installed on ESXi/vCenter certain number of vSphere control features like power on/off, reboot etc. may not work for some ESXi/vCenter versions. This restriction is the official policy of VMware regarding all 3rd party vSphere clients.
Those who get “License Check Error” on app startup please check the following:
1. You are trying to launch the app being logged in to the same Google account used to purchase the app.
2. You have stable Internet connection – this is required only on first app startup.
3. You have recent version of Google Play™ app installed.
vmwPAD browses datastore mounts on ESX(i) over SSH protocol (the desktop client does it over HTTPS under root account), hence you have to be sure that the SSH server is running on ESX(i) and your account is granted with corresponding permissions for the datastore file operations.
If you have any technical problems please email us to email@example.com. Posting your troubles in the product reviews will not help us to investigate and fix them shortly.
™ vmwPAD is a trademark of Freeroam.me
™ Android, Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
® VMware, VMware vSphere, vCenter Server, VMotion, ESX and ESXi are trademarks or registered trademarks of VMware, Inc.
How to download and run vmwPAD on your PC and Mac
vmwPAD For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install vmwPAD For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get vmwPAD For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For vmwPAD:
Step to Step Guide / vmwPAD For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘vmwPAD’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SMS and MMS Diary Donation For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.