You can now play Voice Control for HERE – with hand gestures for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Demo video with features and how to use them: https://youtu.be/GwG9mo_bJ34
Due to Google restrictions, this version is compatible only Adroid 8+ phones. If you have Android 7 or below, send me an email and I help you: email@example.com.
This app is designed for searching addresses/Points of Interest (POI) by voice commands/gestures and starting HERE WeGo navigation instantly.
This app extends the capabilities of HERE with hands-free wave-gestures, multiple address/POI searches, changing the destination promptly without any touch, as well as inserting intermediate points into your route. Voice Control for HERE uses Google’s API, so it provides more accurate search results than HERE.
In HERE, have you ever tried to type in the destination address during driving? Don't you think it's dangerous?
Telling your phone the destination without typing is safer and faster. This is the main feature of this app. Just tap the app’s icon or wave your hand, say the address and the navigation starts instantly with alternative routes!
– direct address search with your voice and start HERE navigation immediately
– this app says the address found loudly (to make sure that the correct address has been found)
– POI search around you or near to a given point (Points Of Interest: gas stations, restaurants, Tesco, toilets, shops… generally or by exact name)
– address autocomplete+autocorrection
– more accurate search results than HERE
– start voice recognition by hand gesture
– multiple address/POI searches
– during navigation, changing the destination promptly without any touch/inserting new intermediate points into your route
– stop navigation and close HERE by voice
– enable/disable gesture mode by voice
– both normal and car-mode launchers are supported,
How to use the above-mentioned features:
1. Direct address search+start navigation immediately:
Touch the app’s icon or -in HERE- wave your hand over the proximity sensor and say the exact or the approximate address without any other words. In this section, POIs are not supported. For example:
– you can say: ”11 County Grove, Camberwell, London”
– you can say: ”London”
– you can’t say: ”navigate me to 11 County Grove, Camberwell, London”/”McDonald’s in London”/”nearest toilet”.
2. POI search:
Touch the app’s icon or -in Waze app- wave your hand over the prox. sensor and say only the exact hotword: ’’search”. Then this app asks for the POI you look for. You can search POIs around you or near to a given point. You can search generally or by exact name:
-”restaurant”/ ”toilet”/”Tesco”/”pharmacy”/”gas station”/”OMV”/” or
-”restaurants London”/ ”toilet in Greenwich”/”Canterbury Tesco”…
3. Gesture mode:
This mode is enabled by default and works only when HERE is open in foreground.
Just hold/wave your hand over the proximity sensor for a moment, then the followings are the same as described above. You can enable/disable this mode by touching the app’s icon or wave your hand then say only one word: ”enable”/”disable”.
4. Stop navigation and close HERE:
Touch the app’s icon or -in HERE app- wave your hand over the prox. sensor and say the exact hotword: ’’stop”.
1. Internet access is mandatory.
2. Google’s Text-to-Speech Engine is recommended (device's settings: Advanced settings-> Language and input -> Text-to-Speech output)
3. Gesture mode requires accessibility service enabled for this app (device's settings: Advanced settings-> Accessibility)
4. If your default language in Google Now/Assistant is not English, you have to set it as secondary language in order to use POI search function and to close HERE by voice,
5. If the app says: "Sorry, didn't understand the address. Please repeat it!", your answers should be:
a. the address again
b. "yes/of course/yes of course/ok/okay/alright", then a popup comes up in order to listen to the address again
c. "no/no thanks/nope/cancel/storno/stop/shut up", then the app says "Ok, goodbye!"
Contact the developer: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to download and run Voice Control for HERE – with hand gestures on your PC and Mac
Voice Control for HERE – with hand gestures For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Voice Control for HERE – with hand gestures For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Voice Control for HERE – with hand gestures For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Voice Control for HERE – with hand gestures:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Voice Control for HERE – with hand gestures (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / Voice Control for HERE – with hand gestures For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Voice Control for HERE – with hand gestures’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Draw and Guess Online For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.