You can now play Voice Control for Waze for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Demo video: https://youtu.be/1WqhvBttZ_o
Purpose: this app is designed for searching addresses by voice commands, and starting Waze navigation instantly. Please say just the exact or the approximate address without other words, POIs not supported (Points Of Interest). For example:
– you can say: ”11 County Grove, Camberwell, London”
– you can say: ”London”
– you can’t say: ”navigate me to 11 County Grove, Camberwell, London, please”
– you can’t say: ”McDonald’s in London”
– you can’t say: ”nearest toilet”
Do you use Waze often? Have you ever tried to type in the destination address during driving? Don't you think it's dangerous?
Telling your destination to your phone without typing is safer and faster. This is the main feature of this app. Just tap the app’s icon, say the address and the navigation starts instantly with alternative routes! Just open your phone and navigate to where you want to go, without opening Waze and spending dozens of clicks and 30-60 seconds selecting where you want to go.
Once you try this you will wonder how you went so long with out this!
-Use this app anywhere app icons are accepted (both normal and car-mode launchers)
-If address can’t be found, this app asks to repeat the address
How to use Voice Control for Waze (VCfW)?
1. After pressing app's icon, you have to say the exact address you want to navigate to. Do not say other words, just the address!
2. VCfW searches the exact address (even if it does not exist in database of Waze).
3. VCfW says the address found loudly (to make sure the correct address has been found).
4. VCfW starts the navigation instantly.
1. Google Text-to-Speech Engine is recommended (you find it in your device's settings: Advanced settings-> Language and input -> Text-to-Speech output)
2. If VCfW says: "Sorry, didn't understand it. Please repeat it!", your answers shuld be:
a. the address again
b. "yes/of course/yes of course/ok/okay/alright", then a popup comes up in order to listen to the address again
c. "no/no thanks/nope/cancel/storno/stop/shut up", then VCfW says "Ok, goodbye!"
If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact the developer.
I am not associated with Waze in any way, except as a user of their software.
How to download and run Voice Control for Waze on your PC and Mac
Voice Control for Waze For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Voice Control for Waze For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Voice Control for Waze For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Voice Control for Waze:
Step to Step Guide / Voice Control for Waze For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Voice Control for Waze’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Draw a Stickman: EPIC 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.